Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Product Review StyloPhora Ice Ball Molds



These were so easy and fun to make! You get three balls and funnel. Just wash out, close together, and fill top using your included funnel and you're all set! Will freeze into nice round sphere's in just a matter of hours. The possibilities are endless for their uses. Matter of fact I used the first batch in my doggies water bowl and they loved it! It's been so very hot here and it worked very nicely cooling down their water for them and they seemed amazed at the balls of ice in their bowl. At first I think they may of thought mama had lost it and they barked at the balls floating in their bowl but later when they had melted down a good bit they grabbed (more like nabbed) them out and was chewing on the ice.


Can be purchased HERE from Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment