Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ice Sphere Molds By Infernal Innovations



You get a set of 2 stackable 2.5 inch Ice Ball Molds and they are so fun and easy to use! Not only can you use these for your drinks at home but they make awesome party balls! Just fill with water and toss in a few plastic party favors or have fun with the kiddos and freeze some gummy worms/bears inside!

Make great fruity sphere's as well! Just fill with your favorite fruit juice and freeze! Then toss in a bowl of punch! The possibilities are totally to infinity and beyond! They are sure to be the talk of your get together!

I loved them and can't wait to throw a party just so I can wow my friends and family. I have used them in my Kool-Aid Pitcher and they take a while to melt so it stayed nice and cool for the kiddos. Move over ice trays there's a new kid in town!


Available on Amazon - Ice Sphere Molds By Infernal Innovations


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment