Monday, June 16, 2014

Poise Micro-Liners Review/Sample


I recently was sent a complimentary sample of the new Poise Mico-liners for review from Crowdtap for an honest review.

A lot of women can relate to this post because either they themselves suffer from light bladder leakage or have a friend or loved one who does. Sometimes it's brought on by something as simple as sneezing or laughing and it can make us feel embarrassed or dirty.

I sometimes hate to leave home to go out to eat or shopping which is things I LOVE to do because I am afraid I will have an "accident". I can totally understand how it can put a damper on a woman's life for sure!

While trying the Poise Micro-Liners I really found them to be a wonderful panty liner with great absorbency. My biggest issue was I wish they were a bit bigger (They are very small in size!)or had wings on them to make me feel better protected but other than that I would recommend them to anybody who suffers from light bladder leakage.

To grab a free sample go HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment