Friday, June 27, 2014

Lovely Lashes



Okay so I never really knew the importance of curling your lashes. I always assumed mascara would take care of everything but after using Lovely Lashes I have been proved wrong.

I have tried a pair of lash curlers way back when I was younger and it was a scary experience and they pinched my eyes and ohh it was just a dreadful time. I was just feeling a bit braver and ambitious and when I had the opportunity to give Lovely Lashes a test drive I went for it. While these still look a bit scary they really worked well after I got the hang of it. I just had to get it in my head that they weren't meant to be cozy bunnies they were a "tool" to use just as you would a make-up brush or whatever.

After a few tries I noticed a significant difference in my lashes. I was really amazed! I could not believe I was having such fun playing with my lashes! They appeared fuller and made my eyes "pop" so to speak. How have I lived without this product all these years?

Lovely Lashes are great especially for a fairly beginner like me to using eyelash curlers. They don't pinch and they have rubber grips for your fingers so they don't move around in your hand. They curl your lashes nicely no matter if you have short, medium, or long ones! And they are also backed by a 100% guarantee if you're not satisfied with them for any reason.

You can purchase Lovely Lashes on Amazon HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment