Friday, June 20, 2014

Product Review - Speed Cable Jump Rope - King Athletic


10 foot adjustable speed rope.

I have not jumped rope in many years but wanted to get back into it so wanted to try this speed cable. I was pleasantly surprised how durable and easy to use and adjust to fit me it was. I was totally excited I could adjust it as I have not been able to do that with any rope in the past. I loved the handles. They just feel so good almost like an extension of ones hand and the shape made them easy to hold onto. These are totally affordable and well worth using for your workouts or just everyday play or use.

QUICK STARTER TIP: HOW TO GET THE CORRECT ADJUSTMENT ON YOUR JUMP ROPE

1. Place your jump rope on the ground and stand on the midpoint of the rope
3. Grasp the handles and pull them to your chest while standing on the rope
4. The top of the handles should reach about 6 inches below the collar bone near your underarms (not as high as the collar bone or as low as the upper abs…If in doubt, go a bit too long and shorten the rope a bit as you get more experienced)
5. To adjust the length use the screw clamp fastener locates at the ends of the rope and cut off the excess rope at new fastener position.

Available at Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment