Friday, June 20, 2014

Litter Genie Product Review

I was provided this sample kit by Crowdtap for an honest review.

I was so excited to get to try out the Litter Genie! Thank you Crowdtap! I have a grown cat and a couple of kittens and sometimes it gets really hectic trying to keep the litterbox as "clean" as one would like to but with the amazing Litter Genie it simplifies things a great deal because everytime you walk by if Mr Kitty has dropped a deuce it's really quick and easy to grab the poopy scooper,lift the lid and dispose of that stinky stuff. Then pull out the odor lock protector and your all set! Then go about your day with carefree ease knowing your litterbox isn't overflowing.

It sure beats tossing that waste outside or having it sitting in your trash can smelling the house up especially when it's so affordable and easy to use! Love my kitties but not their litterbox! I highly recommend this to anybody who has at least 2 cats in the house because one can make a big "stink" but oh my gosh two or more...

Coupon

0 comments:

Post a Comment