Sunday, May 6, 2012

Gimme's Goodies (2)





Gimme's Goodies is my post to present things I have received in the mail for the week. For how it began and why you may visit my Initial Beginning Post of Gimme's Goodies.

This week I am linking up with the following
Stacking the Shelveshosted by the awesome Tynga
The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba

Now on to what Gimme got this week! (Again no sound because my batteries was going dead and just wanted to hurry)








Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Mediator: Shadowland & Ninth Key by Meg Cabot
Little Vampire Women by L Alcott & Lynn Messina
Second Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
The Prophet by Amanda Stevens
Sparks Fly by Kate Macalister
Coveted by Shawtelle Madison
Undead and Undermined by Mary Janice Davidson
Bizzy Bee and the Flowers by Jill Warren (not shown)

So that's what I got this week..How about you? Leave me a link so I can come see what you got and expand my already bursting TBR List! LOL Happy Reading All!

10 comments:

  1. Great books. I have Insurgent now as well. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Haul! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    New Follower! :)

    Visit My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Insurgent! I picked a copy this week as well. I think everyone is reading this book right now =) Hope you enjoy all of your books!!!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves: STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Insurgent! Hope you enjoy all your books and happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm four chapters into Insurgent. My mum bought it on the day of the release and inhaled it. Happy reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Aweesssommmmeee! Insurgent, Graceling, Fire, Sparks Fly, Coveted! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, such goodies! I want Insurgent, but I still need to read Divergent! And I have the Kristin Cashore series on my TBR list.

    I hope you enjoy all your lovely books!

    Here's my STS:

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/05/stacking-shelves-may-6-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome grab Gimme!!!! I devoured Insurgent and Loved it. The Charley Davidson series just rocks and I am looking forward to your review of Coveted. Thanks for participating in The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to all for stopping by to check out Gimme's Goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice batch of books! I've heard Divergent is amazing. I plan to read the Charley Davidson books someday. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete