Sunday, April 29, 2012

Gimme's Goodies (1)

Gimme's Goodies is my new post to present things I have received in the mail. Because of all the goings on this past week surrounding The Story Siren I have made the personal choice to not participate in IMM any longer which I didn't participate in it that much to begin with but just to give credit where it's due this was inspired by The Story Siren.

No sound on my vlog this time. Still trying to figure out how to do stuff but trying. :) I didn't have This is Not a Test on my desk at the time I recorded and I didn't do pictures for the ebooks but everything is linked to Goodreads for you to read up on them.

 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo I won by doing some kind of survey posted on Goodreads but for the life of me can't remember what it was. (scratching head) Ascend completed my trilogy of The Trylle so can't wait to get to read those! And Oh yeaaah was very excited to pick up The Selection this week! I have just heard amazing things about it! So what kinds of goodies did you get this week? Link me below so I can come see and drool! Happy Reading All!




For Review:

E-Books (Not Shown) 

Bought/Won: 
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson (Gift for doing Survey on Goodreads) 

Stay tuned! Starting May 1st my birthday celebration begins and will last all month long with lots of cute and/or cool stuff for you! Yep it's my birthday but you all get the presents! How cool is that? Details will be posted soon..later tonight if I can get a few minutes.

16 comments:

  1. The icon for Gimme's goodies is so cute!! love it! I have the selection, i need to read it asap!

    my post is here: Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! This Is Not A Test sounds really good; I'm so excited to read it! :) Hope you'll enjoy your books!

    Happy reading!
    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul!! I am dying to read This Is Not A Test!! The Trylle Trilogy was really good. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ascend and The Selection!!! I'm so excited to read both of those books -- Ascend because I LOVE the Trylle Trilogy and Amanda Hocking kind of rocks, and The Selection because Kiera is a sweetheart and the whole idea of a Bachelor-esque dystopian is bound to be a ton of fun! :) Plus, I have This Is Not a Test this week too and I'm super stoked to start!

    Awesome book haul this week, Jennifer! I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice batch of books!

    I've heard This Is Not a Test is awesome. I'm still not sure about reading The Selection. I'll see what some of my friends think.

    Enjoy all the books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog (Reviews By Molly) :)! I love gaining new friends :) Love your blog and definitely like your selection in books this week! I have The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo sitting on my Kindle to be read and I am anxious to get to it. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books. Thanks so much for stopping by I am now a new follower.

    Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy your books! I though The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was pretty good, and I'm currently debating whether I want to try The Selection. Nice haul! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week Jenn! :) I still need to read my copy of The Selection and start the Trylle Legacy! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    PS You made my sons day with your comment ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! I really want to read The Selection. I'm not sure if I'll like it or not but I'm very curious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read and enjoyed Ascend and can't wait to read The Selection! Hope you enjoy your books, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo yet but I thought the movie was fantastic and I bet the book is even better. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all new to me. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Shape Of Darkness looks intriguing.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/mailbox-monday_30.html

      Delete
  14. What a lovely set of books! I've heard some amazing things about This Is Not A Test. Enjoy!

    Jenn (Tynga's Reviews)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really excited for This Is Not A Test! Enjoy your new books

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete