Monday, March 5, 2012

Feb Wrap-Up and March TBR 2012

So WOW February just flew by! March came a roaring in and it's time for my Feb Wrap-Up and March TBR. I did fairly good last month. Strayed from my list a bit but still managed to read and review 8. Hope to bump it up more this month because I am running behind on my Goodreads goal by like 9 books and I want to get that caught up.

I Love making these lists each month because I never thought I would admit to this but I have so many wonderful books sitting on my bookshelves it gets quite overwhelming trying to figure out what to read next! Does that happen to anybody else?

All my Feb Books are linked to my reviews in case you missed them and my March TBR List is linked to their Goodreads page. I would love to see your March TBR so if you will post me a link I will hop on over!

February Wrap Up

Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Cliques, Hicks, and Ugly Sticks - KD McCrite
Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Jenny Pox by JL Bryan
Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole


March TBR

Blood Born by Jamie Manning
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Fallen By Lauren Kate
The Weepers by Susanne Winnacker

A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn
Starters by Lissa Price
One For The Money by Janet Evanovich
The Eternal Child by David Wasserman
The Soulkeepers by G.P. Ching
Me and My Manny - M.A. MacAfee
Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction 2 - John Austin
Triple Shot by Sandra Balzo
It's a Big World Little Pig by Kristi Yamaguchi
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Deadish by Naomi Kramer
Tempest by Julie Cross
Panty Raid at Zombie High by Rusty Fischer

0 comments:

Post a Comment