Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week on Waiting On Wednesday:


This one sounds so good and the cover is soooo gorgeous! I can't wait to grab this one! I just noticed that Alot of the books I am either reading or yearning for have red dresses on them! Wicked eh?

Sweet Evil
by Wendy Higgins

Expected publication: May 1st 2012 by HarperTeen

What if there were teens whose lives depended on being bad influences? This is life for sons and daughters of fallen angels in Sweet Evil.

Tenderhearted Southern girl, Anna Whitt, was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

A cross-country trip to meet her father forces Anna to face the reality that hope and love are not options for her kind. When she confronts her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?

6 comments:

  1. This one does sound intriguing...thanks!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this a couple of times, and it sounds really interesting !

    Thanks for dropping by ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm sounds interesting. I like the darkness, sounds like it could be a captivating read. I hope you enjoy it - adding it to my TBR list!

    My WOW:
    http://www.wordsathome.ca/2012/03/waiting-on-my-life-in-black-and-white-by-natasha-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title, and I think the book could really be great! Let's hope it is unique enough to stand out.. There are so many great books coming out in the same month if I recall correctly! :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! This one sounds really good! I'm looking forward to it as well!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally waiting for Sweet Evil too.. it looks delicious! Love that cover too! I think A LOT of people are excited about this one - so hopefully it can live up to the hype :)

    Thanks for dropping by My Shelf Confessions!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete