Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Starters by Lissa Price



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


My Teaser: I wasn't sure how I should act. What to say, what not to.

It was scary when you didn't know what your body had been doing without you.



Starters by Lissa Price 
Synopsis: Callie lost her parents when the Spore Wars wiped out everyone between the ages of twenty and sixty. She and her little brother, Tyler, go on the run, living as squatters with their friend Michael and fighting off renegades who would kill them for a cookie. Callie's only hope is Prime Destinations, a disturbing place in Beverly Hills run by a mysterious figure known as the Old Man who hires teens to rent their bodies to Enders—seniors who want to be young again....

10 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good! Curious what her body was doing without her. My teaser is about a girl that doesn't always have control of her body.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely made me curious! :D Hopefully I get to read this some day.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my this weeks TT!

    Don't forget to check out my 250 follower giveaway (INT)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about this book. Can't wait to read it.

    My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really want to read this book!! It sounds so fascinating and your teaser is a fantastic one, too :)

    mine: http://book-splot.blogspot.com/2012/03/wanderlove-kirsten-hubbard-earc-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teased this book too! It's definitely creepy so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting teaser.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_13.html

      Delete
  6. Awesome teaser. Starters has been all around the blogosphere. It looks really good. I will have to buy it and read it very soon. =]
    Here is My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Sounds really good! I've heard good thing about this book. Definitely on my TBR!!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really irked by that cover. It's somewhat creepy and cool at once. Great teaser!

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I really enjoyed this book.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete