Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review - Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction 2 by John Austin

Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction 2 by John Austin
Released: October 1, 2011
Publisher: Chicago Review Press
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 256 pages
Format: Paperback
Source: Publisher
Rating: 5/5
Author Site: John Austin


If you’re a budding spy, what better way to conceal your clandestine activities than to miniaturize your secret agent arsenal? MiniWeapons of Mass Destruction 2 provides fully illustrated step-by-step instructions for building 30 different spy weapons and surveillance tools.
This is a totally cool book full of brilliant gadgets made from regular household utensils from plastic spoons to paper clips! My neice and I had a ball with the Double Barreled Band Gun and I found myself indulging in making a few other "weapons" on my own like the Mini Tin Catapult which is made from a small mint container and a plastic spoon basically and I used it to play with my dogs with. I would launch their dog food treats into the living room and they would dash after them. Spent hours playing with them like that! I was starting to feel like a mini 007! They even cover concealment of your items!

It's just a fun cool book with very easy to follow directions and illustartions to follow. The weapons do really work when assembled properly so I don't recommend for small children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment