Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Kleenex


I was so excited to get chosen to participate in the Crowdtap Kleenex Sample Promotion! Kleenex is another household brand for us and has been for some time. Kleenex tissues are so very soft and gentle on your skin but don't be fooled they are so versatile they can be used for more than a sniffly nose!

They are quite handy to have close by at weddings, tear jerker movies, or even those times you just need a good cry. There There let it out! Kleenex has you covered!

They are also quite awesome being used in crafts! I remember using them to make some pretty floral arrangements at Bible School one year when I was younger and they turned out great!

I have a hard time at the store choosing a box because I want one of them all they are so pretty! LOL

I was provided a sample product for my honest opinion from Crowdtap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment