Thursday, July 24, 2014

Kabuki Brush Angled




Oh My God, yes OMG! I fell in love with this Kabuki Brush the time my fingers touched it! The bristles are so soft and it feels like I am giving my face a mini massage everytime I have used it!

It blends everything really well including liquid, cream and powder foundations and I love the angular shape and length of it. Very easy to use! Fits very nice in my hand.

It is a bit pricey but for as nice a brush as this one is I can vouch it is well worth it! This is soooo my favorite brush! I want some more like this!

For more information and to purchase you can find the brush HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment