Sunday, July 13, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel



I have had really bad bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember even back as a teen. I've always just tried to "cover or conceal" them as much as I could but recently had a wonderful opportunity to sample Adovia's Mineral Eye Gel.

Adovia's Mineral Eye Gel contains Dead Sea Minerals, Vitamin E, and Aloe Vera and is great for all skin types. I was very excited to find out it included Aloe Vera as I have loved using Aloe Vera on lots of things. It is just a remarkable plant with great healing capabilities.


I have nothing but great things to say about my experience using this eye gel! I'm really quite funny about things that are to be applied about my eye area because just the aroma off of some products tend to sting & burn my eyes and plus I don't like greasy feeling skin products. I am very excited to say that Adovia has NONE of these issues! It only has a hint of odor to it and it doesn't go on greasy at all!

I only had to use a very small amount and dabbed it about the underside of my eye and the time I did, it immediately made my eyes feel refreshed and awakened. It felt cool like and didn't take no time at all to soak into my skin! I was ready to apply my makeup in just a minute or so! I've been using the eye gel for several days now and have noticed quite a considerable change and my face just appears more vibrant and tingly. I very much recommend this product if you have wrinkles or bags under the eyes!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment