Monday, November 25, 2019

First Chapter, First Paragraph Tuesday - The Giving Heart by Toni Blake





First Chapter ~ First Paragraph Tuesday Intros,  hosted by Vicki at I'd Rather Be At The Beach, is where bloggers post the first paragraph(s) of a book they are currently reading or planning to read sometime soon.




First Paragraph:

Snow began falling on Summer Island the first Monday of December. It shouldn't have surprised her- despite the name, winters here came early and often lasted into Spring. But she hadn't checked the forecast, and as soon as she stood peering out the big picture window of the Summerbrook Inn while thick, heavy flakes dropped from the sky, Lila wondered if she'd made a mistake in coming.

7 comments:

  1. I do like the contrast =- Summer Island and snow!

    Happy Tuesday - Here's my Tuesday post. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big romance reader, but this sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued why she thinks it might have been a mistake to make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this one. This is an author I've been wanting to read for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't read a lot of romance but I have a weakness for holiday/winter romances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast. Hope the read is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love islands and I love snow, so I'd definitely keep reading.

    ReplyDelete