Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gimme The Deals (1)

Ok so I made a huge mistake visiting my email today because it led me to Amazon where I racked up on some sweet deals and freebies...so many so I just know my Kindle is squealing bloody murder at me but what's a girl to do when FREE or 2.99 or less keeps flashing before you and I was very weak this morning.... So I thought I would share in my Kindle Finds to you all and let your Kindles feel the strain with mine! MUhahahahaha

This is prices at the time of my post but please check before you buy just in case they've changed.


FREE
Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
Save My Soul by Zoe Winters
Deep Dixie by Annie Jones
Meant To Be by Tiffany King
The Awakening by Lorhainne Eckhart
Fresh Meat by Carolyn McCray
Transcender by Vicky Savage
I'll Be Here by Autumn Doughton
Shattered Skies by Heather Linn
Immortal Witches by Maggie Shayne
Whispers From The Grave by Leslie Rule


$.99
Ashes and Ice by Rochelle Maya Callen
Spectral by Shannon Duffy
Games of Fire by Airicka Phoenix
Hard to Resist by Shanora Williams
Ruining Me by Nicole Reed
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen


Demon at My Door by Michelle A Valentine $1.99


$2.99
Shatter Me by Taheri Mafi
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Jordyn by Tiffany King

0 comments:

Post a Comment