Thursday, June 14, 2012

Product Review - Anytime Adult Men Costumes

Halloween is not as far off as ya think...Have you began thinking up what costumes you will be in need of this year? I recently jumped at the chance to review a costume for Anytime Costumes.

I chose the pictured one above from their costumes for men section. It pretty much reminds me of the popular one worn in the Scream movies (which I LOVED). It comes with the black bodice, belt, and mask. Pair that up with a plastic knife and some gloves and shazam; you have one creepy figure BUT I also found that with a little creativity you could easily lose the mask, grab a witch hat, striped socks, black shoes, and green make-up and bada boo bada bing you would have one bewitched witch! This particular costume is totally versatile!

I loved the fabric the bodice was made of because it was very stretchy and will be cool to wear and not roast you however I don't think I could wear the mask "all" the time. I would have to keep taking it off and putting it on because you can see really good things straight in front of you but nothing from the side without turning completely around. Totally would not recommend driving with the mask on.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment