Monday, May 21, 2012

Review - Puzzlebook: 103 Puzzle Quizzes by The Grabarchuk Family

Puzzlebook: 103 Puzzle Quizzes by The Grabarchuk Family
Released: April 12, 2012
Publisher: Grabarchuk Puzzles
Age Group: Young Adult/Adult
Pages: 111 pages
Format: Kindle
Source: Author
Rating: 5/5
Author Site: The Grabarchuk Family
This is Volume 4 of the Top Rated Puzzlebook: Puzzle Quizzes series. In this brand-new puzzle collection you will find 103 pictorial, hand-crafted puzzle quizzes in different themes: visual, spatial, counting, geometry, matchstick, coins, searching, and much more.
This was my first experience in playing games/puzzles on my Kindle App and I got lost for over an hour playing. The time just slipped away as I immersed myself into puzzle after puzzle each one getting a bit more difficult as I went along. A nice selection of brain teasers for sure! 103 Puzzle Quizzes will entice the young and old as your brain power is tested to its limits. I was quite embarrased at myself for several of the easier ones that I got wrong! I challenge you to put your thinking caps on and give 103 Puzzle Quizzes a whirl! A wonderful way to spend a lazy afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment