Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Review - AR 15 T-shirt


"We're responsible gun owners who cherish our 2nd Amendment rights."
We received the black x-large AR 15 t-shirt and it is 100% preshrunk cotton material and really thick which we loved! My husband wore it and said it felt good, was not itchy, but as with most dark shirts got a little warm.

Other than that we were very satisfied with our t-shirt and love to wear it! For a wide selection of other pro gun tee shirts check them out by clicking the link. They have several others I want to get especially in lighter colors for myself!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Quote used above from ar-15shirts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment