Thursday, May 3, 2012

May's Going Broke List



Here is my May's Going Broke list because so many freaking good books are coming out this month I will totally have empty pockets collecting them all! But I must have all the books! LOL I totally need a new bookcase for my birthday! (Hint! Hint! Dear Hubby!)

What books are on your purchase list for May? Leave a link below so I can come leave some comment love.

*Denotes Adult--All others are YA

May 1st
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
Revived by Cat Patrick
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
While He was Away by Karen Schreck
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
Silence by Michelle Sagara West
What She Left Behind by Tracy Bilen


May 3
*Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill

May 8th
Until I Die by Amy Plum
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Underworld by Meg Cabot
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
In Honor by Jessi Kirby

May 15
The Other Life (Weepers) by Susanne Winnacker

May 22 (MY BIRTHDAY)
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Fated by Alyson Noel
The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
Girl In The Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
Taken by the Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C Walker
Beauty and the Werewolf by Mercedes Lackey
*Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jaye Wells
*Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander
*Shadow Bound (Unbound) by Rachel Vincent

May 29
*A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer

2 comments:

  1. great title for this post, haha! i want to read sweet evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title for this post as well. So MANY of those books I want to add to my bookcase! found your blog through your comment on Tynga's Reviews. New follower

    ReplyDelete