Thursday, September 22, 2022

Book Review - Dwayne Johnson by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara

Dwayne Johnson (Little People, BIG DREAMS)

Dwayne Johnson by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
 

My Thoughts: This was my first book in the Little People, Big Dreams series and it mainly caught my eye because I recognized that name, "Dwayne Johnson" as being "The Rock" and I wanted to know more! It was quite enjoyable reading about his early years and what led up to his wrestling career and afterward, beautifully illustrated, and has a great more detailed timeline found at the end summarizing everything.

I found quite a few interesting tidbits I never knew and think this book puts forth a great message for children to never give up and to keep striving and moving forward even when life gets you down and always understand that just because things don't always turn out as you have planned doesn't mean something even better is just ahead!

Dwayne Johnson will always be "The People's Champion" and I'll always wonder "What The Rocks Been Cooking!"

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for providing this advanced copy for my honest review.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment