Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Book Review - 3 Childrens Books by Karen A Wyle

You Can't Kiss A BubbleYou Can't Kiss A Bubble by Karen A. Wyle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How can one not enjoy bubbles? I love them even as old as I am! The story is so fun and lively discussing the things you can and can't exactly do with bubbles. Cute adorable illustrations. A must have for any children's library!

When It's WinterWhen It's Winter by Karen A. Wyle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A delightful tale of what winter brings as experienced by a little girl and her dog. I really enjoyed the little dog as a sidekick in the story because it reminds me of myself and how many things and how much my pup is always by my side. The illustrations are beautiful making me long for the cooler months ahead.

Wind, Ocean, GrassWind, Ocean, Grass by Karen A. Wyle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A really different type of storybook that discusses how the grass and ocean waves are similar and different as told by the wind! The artwork is stunning! I love the bold colors and the discussion of how all of the mentioned come together and how they need one another.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment