Sunday, April 10, 2022

Book Review - Our Little Secret by Kiersten Modglin

Our Little Secret

Our Little Secret by Kiersten Modglin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:  Bad things don’t happen in Cason Glen.
The locals make sure of it. But now....

Someone’s missing.
Someone’s dead.
Everyone’s lying.

In a town full of masterfully woven webs, these six friends are about to watch their world unravel. And, if they’re not careful, one of them might be the next to disappear…

 

My Thoughts: Holy Crap I don't know how the author did it but she managed to make my head spin and my jaw drop more times in this short story than most 300-400 page books do! This is only my first experience with Kiersten Modglin's work but I have heard from other book tubers that she was a fast emerging queen amongst spinning a good thriller and if the rest of her tales are as exceptional as this one hail to the queen!

Wow this so called sleepy little town don't feel so sleepy to me! I believe everybody and their uncle has a secret to hide and don't mind getting down and dirty to protect them secrets! Fast paced with a jaw dropper every few minutes as the story begins to unfold. Even when you think you may know what happened and try to bring it all together the author wont have it as she throws something else at you totally unwinding what you thought you knew!

Just omg I loved it!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment