Monday, August 13, 2012

Review - Pretty When She Dies by Rhiannon Frater

Pretty When She Dies by Rhiannon Frater
Released: November 24, 2008
Publisher: Createspace
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 227 pages pages
Format: Kindle
Source: Free on Amazon
Rating: 4/5
Author Site: Rhiannon Frater
Amaliya wakes under the forest floor, disoriented, famished and confused. She digs out of the shallow grave and realizes she is hungry...
I was not expecting to like this book as much as I did. I actually only have a copy because it was a freebie for a short while on Amazon and was recommended by a fellow book blogger who raves about Rhiannon Frater books!

Well Rhiannon Frater has a new fan! I was immediately drawn in with her descriptiveness coupled with the alarming situation Amal finds herself in! Yea, it was another vampire story but it just had a different feel to it for me. I could almost imagine myself drifting alongside Amal, like I was there with her in her grave and adventures afterward. I also relished the fact that it just wasn't another one of those Mr nice guy vampire swooners. (which I am not knocking but I enjoyed having a break from) Here we get to actually experience some realization that vamps are not all cuddly and sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment