Monday, August 13, 2012

Review - Cold Light by Traci L. Slatton

Cold Light by Traci L. Slatton
Released: June 27, 2012
Publisher: Parvati Press
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 212 pages
Format: Paperback
Source: Publisher
Rating: 4/5
Author Site: Traci L. Slatton
The end of the world brings chaos, madness, and psychic powers. For Emma and Arthur, separated by an ocean, it brings a love that demands everything.
I have long awaited this second book, Cold Light, after the way Fallen ended. I was NOT dissapointed! Emma's daughter has been kidnapped by a rogue group and she goes on a suicide mission to get her back. I was very excited to be reunited with a few of the cast from Fallen and am still in anxious need of book three now to see how this all wraps up.

Emma is one strong and determined woman but Arthur is just as determined. I am torn on which way I want Emma to go because with the one man her husband she has the strong history and children but she shares something with Arthur that I dont think she and her husband ever really had or ever will.

I can't say much more without a spoiler comment but I will say I didn't really like the way Cold Light ended. I would not want to be in Emma's shoes and have to make the choices she is being forced to but it's time.... there can be only one victor in this war.

0 comments:

Post a Comment