Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review - Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert


Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
Released: September 1, 2005
Publisher: Harcourt Children's Books
Age Group: Childrens
Pages: 40 pages
Format: Hardback
Source: Library
Fall has come, the wind is gusting, and Leaf Man is on the move. Is he drifting east, over the marsh and ducks and geese? Or is he heading west, above the orchards, prairie meadows, and spotted cows? No one's quite sure, but this much is certain: A Leaf Man's got to go where the wind blows.

What an adorable little book about leafs. Ehlert has a very creative imagination when it comes to leafman.Who knew you could have so much fun with leaves?? IF my daugther wasnt learning about different plants and leaves in her class, I hate to think that we would have missied out on a great story. An the illustrations are breath taking,it has leaf cows,leaf ducks and birds all made form different types of leafs. I swear they so life like,I kept trying to pick one up. Yelp I can see my wee ones now outside looking for them a leafman. Humm maybe I can get them to rack the yard now. HEE HEE

A Leaf Man's got to go where the wind blows....

0 comments:

Post a Comment