Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent




Green Virgin extracts a natural soap called saponin from soap nuts and combine it with water to create a 100% non toxic laundry detergent. A small 8 oz bottle does 120 loads! It will make your clothes softer than you have ever felt them with no fabric softner.

Alot of us are trying to go more green now a days and this laundry detergent "Soap Nuts Liquid" from Green Virgin Products was something I wanted to try. It's a laundry and fabric softner all in one and is super concentrated, non toxic, chemical free, and hypoallergenic!

We sometimes just pack up and wash clothes at the laundry mat especially when we have bigger items like quilts and comforters so this detergent came in handy in many ways. It was small and compact to carry and washed alot of clothes with only a small amount!

Plus my clothes came out feeling all soft n snuggly with little to no itchyness like they usually do. The only thing I didn't really like was the aroma of the detergent in the bottle. It wasn't really a bad smell per say just not something I am used to I guess. Kind of a woodsy aroma? I couldn't quite put my finger on what it smelled like.

But if your trying to live a greener lifestyle check out this and more of their products at Green Virgin Products

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment