Saturday, August 16, 2014

Olixar OmniHolder Universal In-Car Mount




When your going down the road sometimes you just have to be able to talk on your phone or even use it for navigation purposes but it's kind of hard to hang onto while steering thru traffic and not to mention really quite dangerous.

That's where Omniholder's Universal Car Mount comes in handy! It takes the phone out of your hands and places it whichever is more convenient for you either on your windshield or dashboard. It is so versatile it fits most any phone and makes a great LG G3 Car Holder which is basically what I use most but as I said it is designed fit lots of phones because the arms extend to a maximum of .5 inches! I love how you can flip and rotate it in alot of directions when you need to and how it is padded to hold and cushion your devices snug and comfortably so they don't slip out. It's also great for use on holding your MP3 players!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment