Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review - The Julian Game by Adele Griffin

Synopsis:

All new girl Raye Archer wants is a way into the in crowd, so when ice-queen Ella Parker picks her to get back at her ex, the gorgeous Julian Kilgarry, Raye is more than game. Even if it means creating a fake Facebook identity so she can learn enough about Julian to sabotage him. It's a fun and dangerous thrill at first, but Raye hadn't counted on falling for Julian herself-and igniting Ella's rage.
Amazon Buy Link

Review: I didn't really know what to expect of this one going in. I just was up for something a bit different from my norm. I liked Raye for the most part until I thought she was blowing off her true BFF just to gain a spot at popularity but I sort of could see where her mind was at even though I felt she should have invited her friend Nat along for the ride or at least let her make her own mind up over whether she wanted to or not.

Ella I couldn't stand from the start! I have known a good many Ella's in my day and they are not to be trusted and are not good friend material. They think only for themself and don't care who they hurt or walk all over to get what they want. Raye was a bit nutso for ever doubting her first judgement of Ella but we all have to live and learn correct?

Julian surprised me big time. One minute he is the victum, then he is a friend, and then he is just a flat out jerk in my book. He's a douche bag a dweeb, a big fat b-hole. He tries to be all sweet and innocent and he's the type that wants to be your friend as long as nobody else knows it. Heck with that! If you can't be my friend all the time instead of when it's convenient for you piss on you don't be my friend at all!

This was a great book about fitting in and cliques. We've all been there at one time or another.




0 comments:

Post a Comment