Monday, September 10, 2012

Review - The Grand Finale by Janet Evanovich

The Grand Finale by Janet Evanovich
Publisher: Harper
Published: February 24, 2009
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 246 pages
Format: Paperback
Source: Bought
Rating: 3/5
Author Site: Janet Evanovich
Berry Knudson had a talent for disaster, but when she climbed a tree to rescue a kitten, she wasn't prepared for the scrumptious hunk undressing in a nearby window, or her dive downward that smashed Jake Sawyer's pizza and won his heart!

I love most anything by Janet because most of her books are light and fluff filled and The Grand Finale was no exception however I must say after the first chapter this particular story just got to fast for me. I think the romance should have taken a bit longer but then theres always the love at first sight angle...

Berry is a mess. I loved her character so much. She was just a comedy of tragic events waiting to happen and that poor man, Jake happens to get caught right up in the middle of her life of chaos and he falls madly in love with her but it takes Berry some convincing because she has her life headed and planned out just as she wants it and romance is not included in that!

I don't think I want Berry delivering any pizza's to me! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment