Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review - Fury by Anya Bast

Fury by Anya Bast
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 116 pages
Format: ebook
Source: Freebie
Rating: 3/5
Author Site: Anya Bast
Nikki is a cougar shifter living in a werewolf world. When she's promised as a mate to a wolf shifter named Merrick, the fur flies. Cats are solitary and proud. No way will she be tamed, not even if Merrick’s touch drives her insane with need.
Highly erotic so I don't recommend anybody under 18 to read this but oh boy it was really good. I quickly fell into the storyline and could not stop reading until done!

Nikki has been chosen by the Elders to be the queen but she doesn't feel as though she is qualified...she's not even a wolf! She's a cougar! It's up to Merrick to convince her that not only is she qualified to be his queen but has all the qualifications she needs to share his bed!

The only time I put this down was to quickly turn on my air conditioner! Oh my gawd Merrick....that's all I can say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment