Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 YA Contemp Challenge

I could have sworn I had already made this post because I have had the button up since forever. lol Anyhow here we go!



Katie, from Katie's Book Blog and Angela from Reading Angel are hosting this awesome challenge.

There are different levels that you can choose to challenge yourself in:
Level 1: 5+ books
Level 2: 10+ books
Level 3: 15+ books

Rules:
You can read any contemporary YA novel that is published between January 1, 2012and December 30, 2012 but you must read them in 2012! (All formats accepted: paperback, ARC, e-book)

I am going to be doing Level 2 (List will probably change but here is a tentative one. I may even post more than 10 and just mark off the ones I actually read for challenge.)

01-The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George
02-Belles by Jen Calonita
03-The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
04-Purity by Jackson Pearce
05-All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
06-Survive by Alex Morel
07-Lovetorn by Kavita Daswani
08-The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
09-Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
10-Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
11-Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

1 comment: