Thursday, July 24, 2014

New Trent Arcadia 2pcs Clickpen Stylus/


I very much prefer using the micro knit tip styluses like this one over the foam rubber tipped styluses any day becaue the rubber tip ones break and mess up so easily.

Some other things I like about this particular stylus is it has a clip for attaching to your shirt or wherever you need be for easy access and quite a few other's don't really have that. I also like that it retracts therefore making your tip stay cleaner and helps keep it in good shape and working order longer.

My only real points to ponder with it is I wish there was a wider color choice selection besides black and white and sometimes I do have to really press to get a response from my phone but that doesn't happen very often at all so can't totally blame that on the stylus. Other than that I don't have any major issues with it. It for the most part works like I need it to.

You can see more about it or purchase it HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment