Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day by Day Beauty Serum



ANTI AGING SERUM: Want to experience the benefits of Vitamin C Serum? But of course. One of the things you'll love is the antioxidant rich formula protects against environmental aggressors and neutralizes free radicals. This helps to reverse sun damage, sunspots and skin discoloration. Also consider the benefits of Aloe, Vitamin E, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Oil. Those ingredients nourish the skin & deeply hydrate the cells, leaving facial skin visibly healthier, more beautiful, & softer.

Very nice Vitamin C Serum. I usually apply it first thing in the morning and then again at night. It doesn't take but a very small amount to cover my face and neck area and it goes on with a coolness that makes my skin feel so fresh. I love that it has no odor to it and it is fast drying so no long waits to get on with my usual routine.

I've been using for several days now and can really notice a slight minimizing in my age/brown spots on my face so it's totally working as it promised to! This excites me so much! We all have to age but why should we have to look it?

Check out the Day by Day Beauty Website for more information and see what others are saying.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment