Friday, July 11, 2014

Arm and Hammer Baking Soda


Arm and Hammer Baking Soda has been around for many many years and for just around a buck it has a vast array of uses not just for baking! It has been an old family favorite of ours for as long as I can remember! Thank you Smiley360 for sending me an free Arm and Hammer Kit to use with a very cool baking soda shaker! Loved it!

The most common things I've used it for is baking of course especially cookies! Yummm I love the smell of fresh baked cookies! I've used it in my hubby's smelly shoes, tossed it into our laundry loads, used it as a carpet deodorizer, and also as a paste on insect bites to soothe but these are really just the tip of the iceberg for what all Arm and Hammer Baking Soda can be used for!

Some things I found interesting that I had not used it for yet was restoring the ph to the pool, as a toothpaste whitener, and to clean the grill! While plundering You Tube I also saw it could be used to make some nifty science projects like the following!



Check out Arm and Hammer's Facebook page for a wonderful Sensational Outdoors Sweepstakes with loads of prizes HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment