Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Review - Blood Work by Kim Harrison

Blood Work by Kim Harrison
Released: July 12, 2011
Publisher: Del Rey
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 176 pages
Format: Hardback
Source: Bought
Rating: 3/5
Author Website: Kim Harrison
When Ivy met Rachel, the result wasn’t exactly love at first sight. Sparks flew as the living vampire and the stubborn witch learned what it meant to be partners.
This was one of the first graphic novels I have read and while I enjoyed the Hollows story I don't think I am going to be a big fan of graphic novels. I am not all that into comic strips or books either but I like to try new things is why I decided to read this and because I love The Hollows series!

As far as just zooming in on the actual story I loved it but in the graphic novels Rachel seems more dingy and Ivy appears far more sarcastic than in the actual books but again maybe it is just the difference from books versus graphics that I am not used to. I wont say I wont ever read another graphic novel but they surely are not at the top of my list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment