Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Review - Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon

Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon
Released: November 29, 2011
Publisher: Pocket Books
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 416 pages
Format: Paperback
Source: Publisher
Rating: 4/5
Author Site: Nancy Gideon
Transferring to the New Orleans Police Department, Detective Silas MacCreedy has a hidden agenda: to secure his clan’s place once again in the Shifter hierarchy. What he didn’t count on was stumbling upon a sexy assassin who could shred his best intentions and lead him into a dangerous dance that threatens to engage his heart.
Having not read any of the Moonlight Series I think I was running a bit behind on this one but still it was quick to figure out most of what I was missing as the story progressed. I really want to go back and read these from the beginning because the characters are just really awesome and strong and I want to see how it all began so to speak.

Silas..good Lord he could rescue me any day of the week! (sitting here fanning myself just thinking about it) I totally enjoyed how he and Nica met and from there on in the pages just sizzled so much I was afraid my fingers were gonna catch fire. I could just feel the passion flowing between the two whether they were sexually mauling each other or totally trying to kill one another. Really good storlines going on thru-out including mob scenes, some kick ass fight scenes and yep some breath taking sex so I dont recommend for the faint of heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment