Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November TBR List

I saw where a few blogs do this each month and thought I would give it a try to have some sort of structure and outline of books I would like to get read in a months time and hopefully by doing so will help me to tame my ever growing TBR pile a bit. Um Yeaa I can dream right? lol In no particular order here is the tentative list for November's TBR List.


Fallen by Traci L Slatton
Triple Shot by Sandra Balzo
The Great Hamster Massacre by Katie Davies
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Rocky Road Trip by Catherine Clark
The Good Ghouls Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
Found by Margaret P Haddix
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Unraveled by Gena Showalter
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
STOMP OUT the Bullying by Angel McGowan







Hopefully I can get these done plus more but review books will obviously take precedence. So whats on your TBR List this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment