Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review - One Foot In The Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Synopsis:

You can run from the grave, but you can’t hide…

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield is now Special Agent Cat Crawfield, working for the government to rid the world of the rogue undead. She’s still using everything Bones, her sexy and dangerous ex, taught her, but when Cat is targeted for assassination, the only man who can help her is the vampire she left behind.
Review:

Holy freaking cow this one was even better than Book 1! Cat is back and in charge and Bones is hot on her tail...er I mean trail?

It broke Cat's heart to have to leave Bones high and dry in Halfway to the Grave to become a secret government agent fighting for the lives taken by ruthless vampires but it was the only way to save him or so she thought. I hated that Cat started dating a new man in this book but I knew he could never take Bones place NEVER I tell you because Bones is a hard act to follow! Bones is my freaking hero and he is so in love with Cat it's pitiful.

There's alot of action here and I was flying thru the pages as the secrets literally bled there way thru. Had quite a few mouth dropping moments but what do you expect with Cat and Bones other than that?

One of my favorite quotes from One Foot in the Grave was when Bones left his ex-girl in the apartment with Cat and they got into a cat fight...yes pun intended!

"I am going to knock the slut out of you, Annette," I gritted between clenched teeth. "And that should take some doing, you uppity English tramp!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment