Thursday, April 4, 2013

Review - Belong To You by Vi Keeland

Synopsis:

My honeymoon was almost everything I dreamed it would be, a tropical paradise, turquoise water, romantic walks on the beach, and loads and loads of mind shattering sex. The only thing missing was the groom. After seven years of coasting through a relationship with Michael, my senses were numb. A week of passion with a stranger was just what I needed to clear my head and take back control of my life. But how do you move on when the man that was only supposed to be a fling somehow seeps into your soul and steals your heart?

Review: Belong to You was a story of a woman scorned who was supposed to be having the honeymoon of a lifetime but instead was partying the nights away with her best friend on the already payed for trip to Hawaii. The last thing on her mind was meeting another man much less falling in love but sometimes fate intervenes and the unexpected happens. I loved the insta-lust between Jack and Syd and the game they played in the hopes of only learning just enough information about one another for a quickie fling. They were fun to read about and so was her friend Sienna who was the life of the party everywhere she went. The book ends on a good note leaving me in anticipation of what is to come in the next book!


Amazon / B&N / iBook / Sony / Kobobooks / Smashwords / Author Facebook / Book on Facebook / Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment