Monday, July 23, 2012

Review - Dog Trots Globe - To Paris & Provence by Sheron Long

Dog Trots Globe - To Paris & Provence by Sheron Long
Released: 2011
Age Group: Young Adult or Adult
Publisher: OIC Books
Pages: 160 pages
Format: Hardback
Source: Author
Rating: 5/5
Join Chula, a 9-year-old Sheltie, as she travels from California to France.
This was a delightful and educational book told by Chula, a Shetland Sheepdog on her travels thru Paris and Provence. Not only was I entertained with Chula's funny antics but also learned words and customs about the places she ventured to in her travels. I loved the beautiful actual photo's taken on the trip and the ones of the markets and the flower fields were just breathtaking!

I was able to read the book online and on several pages there were accomnying videos of things in the story and that was really cool too! I especially loved the one with the sheep and goat street run!

At the end of the book are very detailed and awesome directions and tips on what you will need if you plan to travel abroad with your pet. I didn't know that as long as your pet carrier will fit under your seat your pet can ride with you! This was not the case for poor Chula though. Bless her heart she had to ride in the cargo and she explains that as well!

Really neat book to read whether you have plans to travel or not!

For Purchase or more information:
OIC site, Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Chula's Facebook Page


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment