Saturday, July 14, 2012

Product Review - Noxicare

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief is a breakthrough natural, patented pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription.
I tried Noxicare on my knees mostly because when I sit for long periods of time or if I am first getting out of bed each day it's hard for me to get going because of the aches in that joint area. I am prone to have inflammation problems there and my ankles more than anyplace else and I was surprised at how lotion like the cream was going on. It wasn't pasty or greasy like alot of rub ons I have used in the past. I enjoyed the fact that it had very little if any smell to it as well because I hate when folks can "smell" what your wearing time you step in a room! As for easing my pains, yes it did get me up and moving around but the effect just was not long lasting enough. I would totally recommend Noxicare for anybody with minor aches/pains!

Noxicare has given me permission to have a giveaway of their product!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have problems with my knees and my feet and this sounds like a great thing to try. Thanks for recommending!

    tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete