Friday, August 14, 2020

Book Review - Chiquis Keto by Chiquis Rivera

Chiquis Keto: The 21-Day Starter Kit for Taco, Tortilla, and Tequila Lovers

Chiquis Keto: The 21-Day Starter Kit for Taco, Tortilla, and Tequila Lovers by Chiquis Rivera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis: Chiquis Keto is a 21-day kick start to weight loss featuring more than sixty recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even some alcoholic keto cocktails. From huevos rancheros to lettuce-wrapped chicken tacos to Mexican hot chocolate pudding, you will have fresh and flavorful recipes for every day. Plus, as a bonus, Sarah will share her week-by-week fitness routine to help you tighten your curves! Kick off on your weight loss journey with this mouthwatering and colorful cookbook and workout routine and enjoy the incredible results and increased mental, physical, and energy levels.
 

My Thoughts: I started Keto a few months back and was enjoying it but I needed more help to boost my mind and flavors and along came this book that combines Keto and Mexican flair and it seems like just what I was needing! Now I'm not on strict keto, I'll be honest, but Chiquis Keto is such a fun read and has your Meal Plans, Shopping Lists, and even Workout Playlists provided for you for an easy kickstart so there's no excuse not to dive in and at least try this fun filled book and Starter Kit out!

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

#NetGalley

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment