Tuesday, August 5, 2014

DownBeats High Fidelity Hearing Protectors



Get the killer concert experience you want without killing your ears.

Original DownBeats high-fidelity sound filters deliver a pristine, balanced sonic experience without the painful highs and lows, distracting background noise or sonic hangover later. And they’re good to go in a durable anodized aluminum case.

Cut the noise. Keep the sound.


I tried DownBeats and they are wonderful for filtering out insignificant background noise so you can enjoy the full experience of the concert or whatever your're at. I loved how snuggly they fit in your ear and not loose and moving around everytime I would. I never really knew what I was missing before trying these!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment