Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bedtime Bliss




Benefits of the Bedtime Bliss Eye Mask

-Contoured design allows for complete eye movement

-Ideal for men, women and children

-Won't smudge makeup

-Adjustable straps to fit all head sizes & won't put pressure on your eyes

-Won't interfere with REM sleep

-Perfect for shift workers or a nap during the day

-Easily fits into your bag

-Lightweight and easily washable

-Oeko-Tex certified

-Includes Free Earplugs & Carry Case

-Backed by a RISK FREE, 90 day 'Blissful Sleep' 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.

I work strange hours usually way into the wee hours of the morning so am normally trying to sleep or just getting to bed when the sunshine starts peeking across the sky for the new day. And as much as I adore Mr Sunshine he sometimes wreaks nasty havoc on my trying to catch some shut eye and rest. Most times I usually just conk out on the couch so I don't disturb the hubby when I get off work because he works morning shift but our living room doesn't keep the light off me and sometimes hinders me from getting to sleep.

The sleep mask and ear plugs worked quite well. I was really surprised and a bit skeptical about going to bed with something over my eyes. I was afraid I would feel confined or something but Bedtime Bliss erased my fears and worked really well and I have been able to get to sleep faster and wake up feeling more refreshed and better at ease because I was able to get the rest I needed and really had not been getting.

The mask is snug but not tight like I feared it to be and boy does it keep the light out! Also it is adjustable because it attaches in back with velcro so you can actually make it more snug if you wanted to. The earplugs are a nice companion but I don't use them that much and the mask and ear plugs come with a nice carry case so you can store them in to keep clean or travel with.

Blissful Sleep is backed by a risk free 90 day guarantee so you really have nothing to lose not even SLEEP! You can purchase this product at Amazon HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment