Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

Hosted by The Story Siren, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme of what goodies we got to read during the week either thru mail, library, or ect..

I got 2 really cool packages this week...

The first was my official Venom Squad Kit from Tera Lynn Childs. Super Duper excited to get this with the official button that says Venom Squad..We Got Bite! How cute is that? Anyhow its all to help promote her newest book Sweet Venom and there will be a cool giveaway on my blog soon so I can give some of this cool swag away to you all!

The next package was a total surprise from Simon & Schuster Children. It's an oversized storybook of The Man in the Moon by William Joyce and it came along with loads of stickers, poster, and some cool activity sheets.

Synopsis included with book:
He was once a beloved babe who sailed through the universe on the beautiful Moon Clipper, but after nearly being captured in battle, he finds himself alone on the Moon. Alone-until he realizes that there are children on Earth, just like him. Determined to reach them, he uncovers the magical secret that unlocks the moon's glow, giving every child a wondrous nightlight, forevermore.



I also got my package from bookcloseouts this week and was so excited! Here's the cool stash I had in it. Got them linked up to Goodreads for you.

13 Little Blue Envelopes
If We Kiss
Thrill Ride
The Lost Queen (Faerie Path, Bk. 2)
The Seventh Daughter (Faerie Path, Bk. 3)
The Immortal Realm (Faerie Path, Bk. 4)
Love You Hate You Miss You
Rocky Road Trip
Rampant
Wondrous Strange
Secret Society
The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even
Night Shade (Daughters Of The Moon, Bk. 3)
The Becoming (Daughters Of The Moon, Bk. 12)
Hearts at Stake (Drake Chronicles, Book 1)
Divine One (Sisters Of Isis, Bk. 2)
Enchantress (Sisters Of Isis, Bk. 3)
The Haunting (Sisters Of Isis, Bk. 4)
You Are So Undead To Me
Possessions
Prada & Prejudice
How To Ditch Your Fairy

3 comments:

  1. Love the two packages, especially the Venom Squad. Wow - what a package from Book Closeouts as well. I haven't bought from them in awhle - I'll have to check them out again. Have a great reading week.

    My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a TON of books this week! Love it!

    New Follower :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete