Thursday, January 2, 2014

Review - Twisted by Gena Showalter

Twisted (Intertwined, #3)Twisted by Gena Showalter

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Synopsis: His vampire girlfriend might have brought him back to life, but he's never felt more out of control. There's a darkness within him, something taking over; changing him. Worse, because he was meant to die, death now stalks him at every turn. Any day could be his last.
Once upon a time, the three souls trapped inside his head could have helped him. He could have protected himself. But as the darkness grows stronger, the souls grow weaker - just like his girlfriend. The more vampire Aden becomes, the more human Victoria becomes, until everything they know and love is threatened.

Life couldn't get any worse. Could it?

Review: It took me FOREVER to muddle thru this book! I gave it two stars but in all honesty I really didn't like it at all! I felt like I had stepped into the twilight zone! I LOVED book one and book two was meh okay but this one was just horrid! The same characters I had grown to love and enjoy are now either boring or I dislike them. It's like a totally different story?

Then I got so confused with all the voices. It got to the point I didn't even know who was speaking and I loathe this Aden. He is mean and just pure hateful and it doesn't fit well with the loving character I met in Book 1 at all and Victoria who I enjoyed being tough has turned into a fraidy cat more or less?

At this point I don't know if I even want to continue this series.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment