Wednesday, December 12, 2012

UGLee Pen Review


"The UGLee Pen is a revolutionary ergonomic pen that is designed, created and used by a real physician. This Doctor-inspired grip pen is redefining the way people view pens and writing because it is good for everyone who writes (even just a grocery list), and is especially helpful to people who experience pain and discomfort when writing, for example those with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.,. It's also the best writing utensil for children who are learning to write and are developing fine motor skills, as well as helpful for special-needs children who find holding a pen or pencil properly difficult. And for high-school and college students who have to take copious notes, this pen helps keep hands and fingers from cramping."

Pronounced "Ugly Pen" but I fell in love with it the moment I first gripped it! Not only does it stay firmly between my fingers without slipping up and down like most pens but it writes so smoothly I don't know if I can go back to regular pens now! My hands don't cramp up as bad and it's just very comfortable! I highly recommend this pen! For more information and how to get your UGLee Pen visit their website at UGLee Pen

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment