Monday, October 1, 2012

Product Review - Packaways

Packaways Storage Boxes are really cool. They are colorful and totally easy to use. They pretty much resemble your regular cardboard boxes except they are colored and made from durable corrugated plastic and can be used time and again for your needs because the boxes fold flat for storing and then when needed just press the corners and they quickly snap into place. They even have wipe away panels so you can jot down what the contents are if you want!

I love using them because I can box up my overflowing book shelves and color code the different genre's for easy grabbing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment